A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shen Wang, MD is board certified in Neuropathology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shen Ye Wang MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Shen Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Shen Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shen Wang practices Neurology and Neuropathology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Fresno, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists and San Diego Pathologists.