A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheng Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheng Chang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheng Chang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheng Hsiung Chang MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sheng H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sheng Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheng Chang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Pathologists.