A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheng Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheng Chang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheng Chang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans