A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheng Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheng Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheng Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheng Kai Lin MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheng K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Sheng Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheng Lin practices Anesthesiology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Anesthesiologists.