inactive

Sheng Tchou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2015
Wonderful, caring doctor. I have had R.S.D. for years and the treatments he gave me were very effective. He was very friendly and answered my many questions. His nursing staff was always so helpful as well.

June 3rd, 2014
Great MD
He is the best by far..Only problem I have is you have to leave him for a year:( Then u have to deal with some Dr that don't know what's going on..

January 8th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Tchou for 18 years, without him I would have already been in a wheelchair. He's a wonderful doctor. He has wonderful bedside manners. He is so concerned with his patients and their pain. He doesn't want his patients to be in severe pain, he wants us to be comfortable. I will miss him so much when he retires. I may be able to find another doctor, but not one as great as Dr. Tchou!!!

January 25th, 2013
Love this Dr really cares about your pain and you as a person! Very nice and good at the job been going to this Dr for 2 yrs will not use another pain mgt. He don't treat you like your just seeking drugs the way other Dr do thanks to all at Appalachian Pain Rehab Assc