A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shengfu Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shengfu Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shengfu Wang MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shengfu Wang practice?
- Dr. Shengfu Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Shengfu Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.