A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shengfu Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shengfu Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shengfu Wang MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shengfu Wang practice?
- Dr. Shengfu Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Shengfu Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.