A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shengping Zou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shengping Zou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shengping Zou, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zou graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zou has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shengping Zou MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shengping Zou practice?
- Dr. Shengping Zou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shengping Zou practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Edison, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.