A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shepherd Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Odom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan