A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shepherd Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shepherd Pryor, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal breathing and Sinus Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Swallowing disorders and voice problems
- Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shepherd Green Pryor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Shepherd G. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Shepherd Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shepherd Pryor practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists and Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.