A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shepherd Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shepherd Pryor, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryor
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pryor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shepherd Green Pryor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shepherd G. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Shepherd Pryor has 1 office location.
Dr. Shepherd Pryor practices Otolaryngology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.