A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shepherd Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shepherd Pryor, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pryor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shepherd Green Pryor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shepherd G. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Shepherd Pryor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shepherd Pryor practices Otolaryngology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.