Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ann temkin on Feb 16th, 2015

Always up on research. Spends time explaining. Genuine interest in patient

Great doctor - Best I've ever had show details Great doctor - Best I've ever had
by Garrett Rush on Mar 10th, 2013

Dr. Dunlevie is by far the best doctor I have every been to. He truly cares about your well being, progression, and goals in treatment of medical issues. He is also an incredibly smart practitioner. I would recommend him to anyone, plain and simple.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr Dunlevie exemplifies the perfect doctor - kind, caring, takes time with his patients, not condescending; he actually makes going to the doctor a good experience.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Sep 17th, 2012

highly recommend

AWESOME show details AWESOME
Sep 12th, 2012

They don't get any better than Dr Dunlevie. Really takes the time to understand your problems -- treats you as a person and just a patient. Could no recommend him more highly. Fantastic!

He's the best reason to perfect cloning of humans :-) show details He's the best reason to perfect cloning of humans :-)
Aug 22nd, 2012

The best, sweetest doctor I've ever met. He's extremely caring with a clever wit which makes being a jumbled mass of symptoms easier to take. I came in late to an appointment and he let me see him at the end of the day anyway. If you want a super doctor, you've found him.

Apr 5th, 2012

I went to Dr. Dunlevie for two years. A friend had recommended him. The first time I went, I was very pleased with the amount of time he spent with me and how he took the time to explain his prognosis of my respiratory condition. There were several issues that left me unsatisfied--including the office losing important medical records and the nursing staff not returning calls. He refused to see me at the last office visit that I had with him because I was 15 minutes late. While I was there I had an asthma attack and complained about bad chest pain and wheezing. The office staff told me the next appointment time they could schedule me was for a month later. I walked out and told them I was going to find a new doctor instead and go to an urgent care facility. The doctor at the facility immediately took my chest x-ray and saw I had pneumonia.

Mar 28th, 2012

Shows genuine concern for total well-being.

Mar 22nd, 2012

Great doctor who really cares and is never in a hurry to get to another patient if you have questions. If you have a serious issue (that doesn't require hospital care) they can usually work you in first thing in the morning. He has been my doctor for 8 years and is the only doctor that I have truly 100% trusted.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
Feb 15th, 2012

Poor, poor diagnostician; never visited even after hospital was attached to his office

Former Pubic Health officer. show details Former Pubic Health officer.
Sep 6th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Dunlevie for past five years. He and his staff are truly professionals. He is very thorough in his examination, asks pertinent questions, provides thoughtful answers to any questions asked of him. Andmost importantly, you receive about a week following your appointment a detailed summary of the examination, including test results and any additional follow-ups with himself, or other specialists based on the results of his examination. He has excellent rapport with the patient and does not consider any question too trivial or unimportant. Other members of my family are scheduled for annual physicals in the near future. We are all very fortunate to have Dr. Dunlevie as our primary care provider.

Aug 14th, 2011

Seemingly nice, however, realized his caring attitude was a facade. He completely failed to diagnose my cancer even after repeated appointments throughout the year. Most disturbing, was his failure to follow up with me once I was diagnosed. His explanation for my symptoms was "depression" which was a far cry from the true diagnosis of acute leukemia.

Best Doctor I have ever had show details Best Doctor I have ever had
Jul 1st, 2011

I am thankful every day that this man is my doctor

I am so glad I found him! show details I am so glad I found him!
May 18th, 2011

He is very thorough and explains things very well.He is also very nice and professional.He also communicates with you through their email portal which is awesome!!

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Jan 31st, 2011

Shep is a brilliant physcian. My husband and I are both patients, as well as a few friends and extended family. We all love him. He truly cares about each individual, isn't quick to refer to specialists or order costly, needless tests. He listens, remembers the smallest details and is very responsive to email. His staff is excellent, as well as his PA Debbie.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. Dunlevie somehow seems to recall my whole history (and that of my family) at every visit. He is a great doc.

by Jeff on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Dunlevie is an outstanding physician with extremely insightful medical knowledge and awesome bedside manner. I've seen him for years and I'm thankful he's my physician.

Excellent Internist show details Excellent Internist
Apr 13th, 2010

I have seen Shep 4 times. Each time the wait has been minimal, his staff has been accommodating and he has been attentive. My only negative comment was during a visit where I had a specific problem and they fit me in. I tried to address some other issues and he got a little impatient. Generally I have found Shep to be thorough, caring and up to date. That's what I want in a doctor.

Dr. Dunlevie rocks! show details Dr. Dunlevie rocks!
Apr 1st, 2010

Funny, brilliant, caring, and highly skilled. Best doctor I've ever had, and I've had some good ones. I'm 55 and hope he will be my doctor for the rest of my life.

by C. PEASE on Dec 25th, 2008

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE PATIENTS OF DR. DUNLEVIE'S AND CAN RATE HIM A 10 ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10....10 BEING THIS HIGHEST. HIS DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS ALSO EXCELLENT. HE TAKES WHATEVER TIME NEEDED TO EVALUATE YOUR HEALTH AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. HE MAKES SURE HIS PATIENTS FOLLOW UP WITH ANY RESULTS OF MEDICATIONS OR ADVICE HE HAS GIVEN AND REMINDS THEM WHEN APPOINTMENTS ARE DUE. WE HAVE BOTH BEEN TO SEVERAL INTERNISTS IN OUR 60 YEARS AND RANK HIM AT THE TOP OF THEM ALL. OBVIOUSLY, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN.

> > Patient Reviews