Dr. Steven Dunlevie MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2015
Best doctor ever--am so said he went "concierge."

February 16th, 2015
Always up on research. Spends time explaining. Genuine interest in patient

March 10th, 2013
Great doctor - Best I've ever had
Dr. Dunlevie is by far the best doctor I have every been to. He truly cares about your well being, progression, and goals in treatment of medical issues. He is also an incredibly smart practitioner. I would recommend him to anyone, plain and simple.

November 15th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr Dunlevie exemplifies the perfect doctor - kind, caring, takes time with his patients, not condescending; he actually makes going to the doctor a good experience.

September 17th, 2012
Great Doc
highly recommend

September 12th, 2012
AWESOME
They don't get any better than Dr Dunlevie. Really takes the time to understand your problems -- treats you as a person and just a patient. Could no recommend him more highly. Fantastic!

August 22nd, 2012
He's the best reason to perfect cloning of humans :-)
The best, sweetest doctor I've ever met. He's extremely caring with a clever wit which makes being a jumbled mass of symptoms easier to take. I came in late to an appointment and he let me see him at the end of the day anyway. If you want a super doctor, you've found him.

April 5th, 2012
I went to Dr. Dunlevie for two years. A friend had recommended him. The first time I went, I was very pleased with the amount of time he spent with me and how he took the time to explain his prognosis of my respiratory condition. There were several issues that left me unsatisfied--including the office losing important medical records and the nursing staff not returning calls. He refused to see me at the last office visit that I had with him because I was 15 minutes late. While I was there I had an asthma attack and complained about bad chest pain and wheezing. The office staff told me the next appointment time they could schedule me was for a month later. I walked out and told them I was going to find a new doctor instead and go to an urgent care facility. The doctor at the facility immediately took my chest x-ray and saw I had pneumonia.

March 28th, 2012
Shows genuine concern for total well-being.

March 22nd, 2012
Great doctor who really cares and is never in a hurry to get to another patient if you have questions. If you have a serious issue (that doesn't require hospital care) they can usually work you in first thing in the morning. He has been my doctor for 8 years and is the only doctor that I have truly 100% trusted.

February 15th, 2012
Bad experience
Poor, poor diagnostician; never visited even after hospital was attached to his office

September 6th, 2011
Former Pubic Health officer.
I've been a patient of Dr. Dunlevie for past five years. He and his staff are truly professionals. He is very thorough in his examination, asks pertinent questions, provides thoughtful answers to any questions asked of him. Andmost importantly, you receive about a week following your appointment a detailed summary of the examination, including test results and any additional follow-ups with himself, or other specialists based on the results of his examination. He has excellent rapport with the patient and does not consider any question too trivial or unimportant. Other members of my family are scheduled for annual physicals in the near future. We are all very fortunate to have Dr. Dunlevie as our primary care provider.