A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shera Raisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shera Raisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shera Raisen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raisen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Raisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shera E Raisen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shera E. Raisen practice?
- Dr. Shera Raisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Shera Raisen practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.