Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I asked for copy of my lab test result, instead I was pointed a website to get a copy of it myself. But it turned I do not have access to my lab records. after further run-around with the receptionist, was refused to get copy of my lab results.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raisen is a warm compassionate doctor who really cares about maintaining health and well being instead of treating illness. There should be more doctors who practice medicine like she does. I recommend Dr. Raisen and health maintenance.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raisen is undoubtedly the most thorough, conscientious and knowledgeable Doctors I've encountered. And I would imagine she's one of the very few MDs who consider preventative medicine as opposed to just looking for a medicine that will treat symptoms.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great listener good sense of humor. She thought Of things to explore that I hadn't. Took time with me and asked questions. She valued my opinion and feelings. Was right with me, took my concerns seriously. So happy to have found her.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosen is extremely thorough. She is well versed in alternative, holistic medicine and has input I never received from any other doctor.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raisen was cheerful, complete and thorough as always. She is moving into new offices on 26th St. off Wilshire. I found free street parking about a block away. The new office is bright and cheerful and has easy ground floor access.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raisen is absolutely fabulous! She goes above and beyond her call of drhood! She's fabulous! And my entire family has tremendous amount of respect for her!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor who spends her time truly addressing your health concerns and/or questions. Thorough, thoughtful and helpful. Would recommend to my friends & family.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raisen was very helpful in a very stressfull and uncomfortable illness. She saw me immediately and helped me get well quickly. As well, she went over preventative measures I could take to prevent the illness from reoccuring.

Jan 2nd, 2011

Scattered and cares more for Money than patients

Nov 12th, 2009

Received excellent care and felt well taken care of!! Since I've started seeing her I've felt better than I have in years.

Needs Integration herself show details Needs Integration herself
by Lily on Sep 27th, 2009

A very sweet woman whose confusion permeates her practice: ridiculously long wait, long list of possible things to do, will try anything you ask about. Office a mess and not even clean. Does a lot of testing - mostly heart stuff, some unconventional - but it's not clear that there's an integration - rather everything is separated. If she had sent me for the proper test for my symptoms, I would've been treated sooner and gotten well. But she missed.

feel rushed - not enough time show details feel rushed - not enough time
Apr 18th, 2009

long wait to see her - poor communication - poorly organized - poorly trained staff