A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shera Sugibayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shera Sugibayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sugibayashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shera L C Sugibayashi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shera L. Sugibayashi practice?
- Dr. Shera Sugibayashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shera Sugibayashi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.