A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SherAhsan Niazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SherAhsan Niazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SherAhsan Niazi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Niazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Niazi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. SherAhsan Ahsan K Niazi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. SherAhsan A. Niazi practice?
- Dr. SherAhsan Niazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. SherAhsan Niazi practices Pediatrics near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Pediatricians.