A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherali Gowani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherali Gowani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowani
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gowani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherali Gowani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Gowani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherali Hassan Ali Gowani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sherali H. Gowani practice?
- Dr. Sherali Gowani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherali Gowani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.