A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherali Gowani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherali Gowani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherali Gowani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Gowani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Sand Lake Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherali Gowani practice?
Dr. Sherali Gowani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.