A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheree Krigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krigsman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krigsman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheree Krigsman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krigsman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Krigsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Adirondack Medical Center, Lake Placid
- Adirondack Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheree Alise Krigsman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheree A. Krigsman practice?
- Dr. Sheree Krigsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheree Krigsman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.