A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheree Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center at Pali Momi
- Kapi`olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 14 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheree Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheree Kuo practice?
Dr. Sheree Kuo practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cheri Kuo, Dr. Cherie Kuo, Dr. Cherry Kuo, Dr. Cheryl Kuo, Dr. Sheri Kuo, Dr. Sherie Kuo