Dr. Sheree Scott-Ahwah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheree Scott-Ahwah?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 28th, 2008

Dr. Sheree Scott-Ahwah

I met Dr. Ahwah several years ago when I was in need of a pediatrician for my boys. My first reaction was my, she is so young, and how could she be a doctor? But, she was. Shortly after establishing a doctor-patient relationship I became pregnant again with my daughter and it only made sense to have Dr. Ahwah caring for my new baby. So if there is any young, seasoned parent, caretaker or guardian I would recommend Dr. Ahwah she is a caring, patient and very knowledgeable professional who knows her craft. I appreciate her becoming a pediatrician and staying in school all those years to help and care for children.

Asthma