A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hilmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Hilmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hilmy, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilmy graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hilmy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Shereef Hilmy FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. M S. Hilmy practice?
- Dr. M Hilmy has 1 office location.
Dr. M Hilmy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Internists and Harlingen Cardiologists.