A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hilmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Hilmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilmy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hilmy, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilmy graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hilmy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Shereef Hilmy FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. M S. Hilmy practice?
- Dr. M Hilmy has 1 office location.
Dr. M Hilmy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Internists and Harlingen Cardiologists.