A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shereen Gheith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gheith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shereen Gheith, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gheith graduated from AIN Shams University School of Medicine, Cairo, Cairo, MBBCH - Bachelor of Science in Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Gheith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shereen M.F. Gheith MD and PHD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shereen M. Gheith practice?
- Dr. Shereen Gheith has 1 office location.
Dr. Shereen Gheith practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pathologists.