Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shereen Hashmi
Dr. Shereen Hashmi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Worthington, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Rheumatology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hashmi is affiliated with Doctors Hospial, MT Carmel Health System West and Grant Medical Center. Dr. Hashmi has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shereen Hashmi has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Shereen Hashmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worthington, OH.
Dr. Douglas Vanfossen
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Columbus, OH 0.51 mi36
Dr. Mark Dellinger
Worthington, OH 0.69 mi16
Dr. Charles Mason
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Worthington, OH 0.70 mi43