A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shereen Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shereen Makar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Makar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shereen Anes Makar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shereen A. Makar practice?
- Dr. Shereen Makar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shereen Makar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.