A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shereen Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Makar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shereen Makar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Makar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shereen Anes Makar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shereen A. Makar practice?
- Dr. Shereen Makar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shereen Makar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.