A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shereen Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shereen Makar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Makar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shereen A. Makar practice?
Dr. Shereen Makar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.