A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shereen Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shereen Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Underwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shereen Underwood, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shereen Marie Underwood DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shereen M. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Shereen Underwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shereen Underwood practices Psychiatry near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI.
See Lansing Psychiatrists.