A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherellen Gerhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherellen Gerhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherellen Gerhart, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhart graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gerhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherellen B Gerhart MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherellen B. Gerhart practice?
- Dr. Sherellen Gerhart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sherellen Gerhart practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA and Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors, and Walnut Creek Hospice & Palliative Specialists.