Nyree Abdool Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Nyree Abdool?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

Great

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr Abddool is very attentive and seems genuinely concerned for my welfare. Always a pleasure to sure!!

holistic medicine at it's finest

Posted on January 18th, 2017

i needed help with weight loss and an auto immune issue. In 5 months I lost 50 lbs. and my fibromyalgia is under control. Doctor Abdool is an amazingly compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.

Beyond my expectation of wonderful

Posted on January 11th, 2017

dr nyree was wonderful in that she took the time to hear me and really listen to my needs and my health concerns. Im glad that I located a holistic dr whose knowledgeable and caring. She did all the test I wanted and needed to start me on my way to a better me. Glad Im making the journey

Relaxing Experience

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I felt very relaxed even though they were sticking me with needles. I also felt a lot better after the UV light blood treatment.

ONE OF A KIND CARE!

Posted on January 6th, 2017

At Dr. Abdool's office its a very unique experience. They offer various forms of healing that are natural and really work! I give Dr. Abdool at A+ for care and compassion. I would recommend anybody come here.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Very thorough, specific and helpful.

Posted on July 1st, 2014