Patient show details Patient
by Barbara on Jun 5th, 2014

Beyond the medicine which you can get from different doctors Dr. Emma has a team of people you see. If you haven't lost weight because you have vices Dr Emma's team helps you work through them never critizing. Make sure you see EVERYONE! Each person has added to my being more successful as I make progress through the program. Life long changes that will make you look at eating differently.

Truly Dedicated! show details Truly Dedicated!
Sep 3rd, 2012

Love Dr. Emma & her staff. It's hard enough to diet under any cicumstances, but I get the help and support to feel great and loose weight. Kind staff who really understands and Dr. Emma is truly dedicated to making us healthier.

Amazing Results From Dr. Emma's Weight Loss Program show details Amazing Results From Dr. Emma's Weight Loss Program
Aug 19th, 2012

After years of struggling with my weight, I was introduced to Dr. Emma from a co-worker. Her weight loss approach has truley proven to be amazing. If you are looking for results then Dr.Sheri Emma is one for you!

Aug 15th, 2012

I feel that the doctor and all of her staff have been wonderful in helping me on my journey to lose weight...

Dr. Emma's Review show details Dr. Emma's Review
Aug 6th, 2012

When I arrived at the first time at Dr. Emma's, the staff was professional, thorough, and efficient. I met with a nurse who took my blood pressure, weighed me, and asked me various questions regarding my health including current medications that I was on. I met with a nutritionist. She counseled me about the calorie intake I needed to achieve along with the foods I could eat. Dr. Emma came in to review all the information I provided and asked additional questions. She also gave me the opportunity to ask any quesitons that I may have had.She is very consciousness and devoted to her work. She wants her patients to attain their goals and encouraged me when I met with her. I feel very comfortable treating with her.

Jul 29th, 2012

Dr.Emma is fabulous and genuine...she gves me the confience to lose weight

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Emma has been instrumental in helping me achieve my weight loss goals. She will spend whatever time is necessary answering your questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.

Glad I found Dr. Emma show details Glad I found Dr. Emma
Jul 19th, 2012

I started with Dr. Emma 5 months ago and lost a total of 62 pounds. Its not a miracle diet. The shots and the staff are to help you stay on track. I recommend Dr. Emma to all of my friends.

Awesome show details Awesome
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr Emma is one of the BEST doctor's I have ever met she is the sweetest person and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is compassionate and lets you know she believe's in you when no one else does. I have tried every diet there is and would lose a couple of pounds never more then 10 but this diet has been the best thing I have ever done it is a little tough at first but with the support of a great doctor and staff it gets easier. The overall experience from beginning to end is wonderful the girls at the front are very welcoming and the nursing staff are such a pleasure everyone makes you feel as if you just became a member of a family. I can honestly say anyone who has had a struggle their whole life this is the answer I have lost 45lbs and am on my way to becoming the person I have always wanted to be thanks to Dr Emma.

DR EMMA AND HER STAFF IS THE BEST!! show details DR EMMA AND HER STAFF IS THE BEST!!
Jul 11th, 2012

Both my husband and I have completed Dr Emma's program with GREAT results!! She and her staff are caring and explain everything in great detail. Her plan really works if you follow it correctly!

Judy Kras show details Judy Kras
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Emma and her wonderful staff are top knotch. All very caring and helpful. They have all been wonderful to me. They also have a great support group.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Jul 10th, 2012

I am very happy with the care I am receiving with Dr. Emma. Weight Loss is a touchy matter, but she makes you feel very comfortable. Plus the fact that i've lost 9.4lbs in 2 weeks really makes me feel great!!

Feb 12th, 2012

Dr. Emma's Weight Loss Program is the ONLY diet I have tried in my life that gets the weight off quickly and easily. I have lost more than 50 pounds with her program and still going strong. I am never hungry and am completely satisfied with her protocol. Everyone I see is amazed by how good I look and I have Dr. Emma to thank for that!!!

FINALLY.. A Weight Loss Plan that WORKS!! show details FINALLY.. A Weight Loss Plan that WORKS!!
Feb 9th, 2012

I've tried every diet/weightloss plan out there and I've always failed. Dr. Emma's Weight Loss has helped me lose 33lbs to date and I haven't had a week where I didn't lose. It's great!! There were no side effects, just sheer joy at watching the pounds fall off!!

Feb 7th, 2012

The recent experience I had in the office was lack of communicating information to patients who are not in Brick NJ, that she no longer had a NY office. I tried to contact the office several times this week as to when the NY office will be reopening. The front office was unable to answer any questions. The staff was curtious and professional, but I am not quite sure of the education and experience the front office staff posses. If they don't know when they are reopening thier own office, why would I feel confident in going to see this dr who would be managing the answers that I am seeking.

great experience show details great experience
Feb 6th, 2012

down 40lbs and counting. I feel SO MUCH BETTER. The entire staff is friendly and encouraging. They offer suggestions and support to keep me on track.

Weight Loss show details Weight Loss
Jan 31st, 2012

My over all experience was very good, at times 25 minutes to be seen but over all was thrilled with the weight loss results and service I recieved. Office was very freindly and willing to assist me. Follow-up on email was lost for two weeks but has been corrected now.

Jan 31st, 2012

The staff are very nice and will do their best to work you in an appt. If you have a problem they are more then happy to listen and help you understand things.

Best Weight Loss program! show details Best Weight Loss program!
Jan 30th, 2012

I would definitely recommend the HCG weight loss program! I have lost 11 lbs in my first 12 days! I feel I have more energy, little hunger, and overall better health!

Busy Mom of 3 show details Busy Mom of 3
Jan 27th, 2012

Best experience of my life. Dr Emma and her staff are second to none!! I could not provide a higher recommendation for a doctor and staff. Results are amazing!

Program show details Program
Jan 22nd, 2012

Easy to follow diet with great results. You learn to cook all over again in such a healthy way. I feel energetic, alert and see results in a few days. I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks. Into my 3rd week and loose an average of 3/4 to a 1lb a day. I will be on it for four weeks. Not board on food at all. Be prepared to drink 100 ounces of water. Most difficult part of the diet.

Jan 17th, 2012

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE IT WAS FOLLOWING DR. EMMA'S HCG PLAN......I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.....I NEVER THOUGHT FOLLOWING THIS TYPE OF PLAN WOULD GET ME THE RESULTS I GOT!!! THE STAFF, THE DOCTORS, THE NUTRITIONIST MADE DOING THIS PROGRAM A PLEASURE....I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECCOMMEND THIS EVERYONE WHO HAS TRIED ALL THOSE DIETS AND CAN NOT GET RESULTS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER....THANK YOU DR EMMA!!!!!

cchriscap show details cchriscap
Jan 17th, 2012

Excellent office and practice!the results for me are astounding!

Dr. Emma's Protocol Not for the Weak minded with no willpower! show details Dr. Emma's Protocol Not for the Weak minded with no willpower!
Jan 9th, 2012

There is a lot offered by the practice itself (support groups, support, etc.), and the girls working there are very nice; I took advantage of the protocol and the HCG availability. I would not do it on my own, only under medical supervision. I would have liked to have seen Dr. Emma more; although, I did see her several times. When I didn't see her, I saw her PAs who answered my questions, and helped me to understand a lot about the process and how it works. The office is clean, the staff is friendly, and weekly weigh-ins helped me to stay on target. They were thorough ordering blood tests, if/when necessary, and monitoring any issues. I can HONESTLY say that the process worked... I learned how to eat, when to eat, and HOW MUCH to eat!! I lost a little over 75 pounds and 29 inches in less than 5 months, even during the holidays, eating real food, not bars and shakes that would necessitate my returning to 'real' food and probably my starting weight as well! I ate well- healthy food, limited food groups, and in strict portion control. Dr. Emma's practice and protocol helped me to accomplish exactly what I set out to- lose weight in a very short period of time I was extremely successful with the program, as I followed their directions WITHOUT WAVERING. The protocol works if you are dedicated, disciplined, determined, just like any other diet. This isn't a miracle cure without work on your part, so stay away if you're looking for that. The diet itself is extremely strict, but the hunger is pretty much non-existent. If you eat when you're not hungry and can't break that habit, It's not for you. If you're finally determined or, as I felt, DESPERATE... this is amazing!I would advise people with a strong desire to lose unhealthy weight with lots of personal and external motivation along the way to see visit Dr. Emma's practice!

Amazing show details Amazing
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Emma and her staff changed my life! I would go back to see her again in a heart beat!