Dr. Sheri Emma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheri Emma?

June 5th, 2014

Patient

Beyond the medicine which you can get from different doctors Dr. Emma has a team of people you see. If you haven't lost weight because you have vices Dr Emma's team helps you work through them never critizing. Make sure you see EVERYONE! Each person has added to my being more successful as I make progress through the program. Life long changes that will make you look at eating differently.

September 3rd, 2012

Truly Dedicated!

Love Dr. Emma & her staff. It's hard enough to diet under any cicumstances, but I get the help and support to feel great and loose weight. Kind staff who really understands and Dr. Emma is truly dedicated to making us healthier.

August 20th, 2012

Amazing Results From Dr. Emma's Weight Loss Program

After years of struggling with my weight, I was introduced to Dr. Emma from a co-worker. Her weight loss approach has truley proven to be amazing. If you are looking for results then Dr.Sheri Emma is one for you!

August 15th, 2012

I feel that the doctor and all of her staff have been wonderful in helping me on my journey to lose weight...

August 6th, 2012

Dr. Emma's Review

When I arrived at the first time at Dr. Emma's, the staff was professional, thorough, and efficient. I met with a nurse who took my blood pressure, weighed me, and asked me various questions regarding my health including current medications that I was on. I met with a nutritionist. She counseled me about the calorie intake I needed to achieve along with the foods I could eat. Dr. Emma came in to review all the information I provided and asked additional questions. She also gave me the opportunity to ask any quesitons that I may have had.She is very consciousness and devoted to her work. She wants her patients to attain their goals and encouraged me when I met with her. I feel very comfortable treating with her.

July 29th, 2012

Dr.Emma is fabulous and genuine...she gves me the confience to lose weight

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Emma has been instrumental in helping me achieve my weight loss goals. She will spend whatever time is necessary answering your questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.

Glad I found Dr. Emma

I started with Dr. Emma 5 months ago and lost a total of 62 pounds. Its not a miracle diet. The shots and the staff are to help you stay on track. I recommend Dr. Emma to all of my friends.

Awesome

Dr Emma is one of the BEST doctor's I have ever met she is the sweetest person and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is compassionate and lets you know she believe's in you when no one else does. I have tried every diet there is and would lose a couple of pounds never more then 10 but this diet has been the best thing I have ever done it is a little tough at first but with the support of a great doctor and staff it gets easier. The overall experience from beginning to end is wonderful the girls at the front are very welcoming and the nursing staff are such a pleasure everyone makes you feel as if you just became a member of a family. I can honestly say anyone who has had a struggle their whole life this is the answer I have lost 45lbs and am on my way to becoming the person I have always wanted to be thanks to Dr Emma.

July 11th, 2012

DR EMMA AND HER STAFF IS THE BEST!!

Both my husband and I have completed Dr Emma's program with GREAT results!! She and her staff are caring and explain everything in great detail. Her plan really works if you follow it correctly!

July 11th, 2012

Judy Kras

Dr. Emma and her wonderful staff are top knotch. All very caring and helpful. They have all been wonderful to me. They also have a great support group.

July 10th, 2012

Very Pleased

I am very happy with the care I am receiving with Dr. Emma. Weight Loss is a touchy matter, but she makes you feel very comfortable. Plus the fact that i've lost 9.4lbs in 2 weeks really makes me feel great!!