Dr. Sheri Gipson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lone Tree, CO

November 15th, 2016
Sheri has been my OB for 3 years now. I love her personality and the way she cares about you first (and the baby if you're pregnant). I don't feel rushed when she's in the room with me. She really takes the time with her patients. Always genuine and sincere.

January 26th, 2016
More stars then the ski holds
Because I run a veterinary hospital I feel I understand what really counts and Dr. Gipson rates so far above the average doctor. She listens, explains, researches, discusses options and finances and is extremely compassionate. I didn't even see her to have a beautiful baby in the end! There just aren't enough stars to give her.

October 9th, 2014
Worth the wait!
I normally never write a review but I had to make an exception! I am new to Colorado and went online to find a good OBGYN female Doctor. I googled and ran into her website, then I went to read some reviews which were great! I made an appointment and I was surprised on how fast they got me in with the doctor. The office was in a great location and the staff was unbelievable sweet. The nurses were fantastic! Stacy and Linda were so pleasant and made me feel so welcomed. Then I meet Dr. Gipson, she spent over 30 min talking to me and even recommended nice areas to sight see. The exam was so comfortable and she was so gentle. I loved my whole experience at this office. I highly recommended this practice.

October 16th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor and Practice
Found Dr Gipson 8 years ago when I moved to Denver after dealing with other GYN's. LOVE her ! She is caring and always makes time to answer any questions. My daughter who graduated from pediatrician to GYN also goes to her practice. Her NP is also great.

February 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Gipson has delivered both of my kids and she always make you feel comfortable with the whole process and will answer any question that you may have. I can't wait to have my third child with her soon.

October 4th, 2012
Great Doctor!!!
I feel lucky to have found Dr. Gipson! She is the best OB I have had and I have switched OBs five times in the past so that is saying something! I am high risk and just lost another baby. Dr. Gipson has been very kind, understanding, and knowledgeable. She did a great job on my d and C and helped me find the cause of my miscarriages! No other doctor I have seen has been able to do this for me so this was wonderful! I also love her because she calls me personally to give me lab results and sends me a copy in the mail. It is very helpful because I can ask her any questions then instead of having to wait to make an appointment after I get the results. She is always very patient answering questions. She has even given me her private number a couple of times just in case I want to contact her about my questions. I have also seen her nurse practitioner Traci a couple of times and love her too! She is very good about taking as much time as I need to answer all my questions. Great staff and great office!

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Gipson really cares about her patients and does not just treat us like money makers for her which I greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed having her as my doctor and beside me every step of the way.

November 7th, 2011
Very knowledgeable!
I went to Dr. Gipson for my first child and was very nervous but she quickly put my fears at ease and helped me relax throughout the pregnancy. Everything went very smoothly and she was there every step of the way answering every question that I had for her! She is very knowledgeable and really cares about the work that she is doing!

November 3rd, 2011
My wife used Dr. Gipson for our first child and the entire experience went very smooth. Dr. Gipson was there to answer every questions and we are very happy to have found her!

November 2nd, 2011
I agree with every single one of these posts. Dr. Gibson is wonderful, caring and very good at her job. I felt completely at ease and knew that everything was going to go okay thanks to her!

November 1st, 2011
The Doctor is wonderful, very caring and thorough. The entire staff is friendly and I have complete confidence in all of them!

October 24th, 2011
Very helpful
i Am a new patient of Dr. gipson and my experience there was great the whole staff is so nice stacy, ashley, and cristi were all very helpful