A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsueh-Hua Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsueh-Hua Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsueh-Hua Ho, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsueh-Hua Hua Ho MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsueh-Hua H. Ho practice?
- Dr. Hsueh-Hua Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hsueh-Hua Ho practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.