A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Hockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Hockett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Hockett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hockett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Med Center
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Lynn Hockett MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Hockett practice?
- Dr. Sheri Hockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheri Hockett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Radiologists.