Dr. Sheri Holmes MD Patient Reviews

November 7th, 2014
Wonderful physician
Dr Holmes is an excellent physician. My hysterectomy was a huge challenge but she did a wonderful job and stuck with it (5 hours in the OR) . She takes her time with you and doesn't rush. She is the first doctor that Ive had that I felt truly listened to me and didn't make me feel like just another patient!

July 25th, 2012
can't be beat!
I will say the wait time gets a little long sometimes HOWEVER I do know that once she comes in she will stay as long as I have questions therefore when I'm waiting I know she is doing the same for someone else so I have no problem waiting for her. She's awesome. I recommend her a lot and wouldn't want anyone else to deliver my babies. She always puts the well being of my baby and me before money, time, or any of the other ridiculous things doctors often do. She's in her job for the right reason!

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Holmes
just wanted to say, This is ONE FANTASTIC DR.!! I love her to death, She is my first ob. dr. ive been to in aprox. 20 years,..I would highly recomend her to everyone. she took me in and cared for me like none other has before..and she got right on my problem and was right on the money.and if she get a chance to read this I want her to know I APPRECIATE her so very much. she just dont know!!! Dr. Sheri Holmes, Your are one AMAZING Dr. and I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for helping me or should I say FIXING me..lol..your just amazing. :)From one very satisfied patient!!