A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Laird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Laird, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Lee Laird MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Laird practice?
- Dr. Sheri Laird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheri Laird practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near West Linn, OR.
See West Linn Internists and West Linn Pediatricians.