inactive

Sheri L Laird MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Awesome doctor
Dr. Laird is one of the most compassionate, warm, intelligent doctors that I have ever had the privilege to know. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor.

August 30th, 2015
The Best!
A really nice and compassionate doctor.

May 8th, 2012
Couldn't find a better doctor
My daughter and I have been going to Dr. Laird for 6 years and feel fortunate to have found her. Her caring, respectful, and positive attitude is appreciated as much as her medical expertise. The whole staff is just exceptional(ok,'cept the NP, but she'll do in a pinch). I have had a complicated health history of several annoying issues; this Dr. has been able to guide me in a truly helpful manner after considering my special, individual needs. Bernice and Nick at the front desk seem to always do their best to squeeze us in at a convenient time, and Rachel...is she a nurse? She is wonderful in going the extra mile, like she did when my cobra was running out and she found alternative sources for me. All in all, we are really happy with Dr. Laird & recommend her highly.