A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Marshall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Marshall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri T Marshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheri T. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sheri Marshall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sheri Marshall practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Primary Care Doctors.