A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pham has 31 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Aihuong Pham MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sheri A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Sheri Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheri Pham practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Nephrologists.