Dr. Sheri Swader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheri Swader?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sheri Swader?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016

Horrible doctor

Bad dr it took going to UAB to get my diagnosis don't use dr Swader she will screw you out of your short and long term disability

April 9th, 2016

Seizures

Love Dr Swader

December 3rd, 2015

Real like the visit

I loved my visit first time I was there she was great to deal with she took time to listen and tell me her thoughts with me. She explains everything I have asked.

August 10th, 2015

Poor Practice

I do not recommend Dr Swader. I missed several appointments due to work issues and had to reschedule and went past my RX refill date.. She had called in refills for me in the past but since I had missed my appointment she would not refill RX until I saw her in her office. My medication is a preventive medication that is taken daily and shouldn't be stopped abruptly. That didn't matter to Dr Swader I had to come in before she would refill it and I had an appointment scheduled to come in but it was a month before the appointment. She still would not refill my medication POOR PRACTICE!!!! It wasn't like it was a narcotic it was a migraine prevention. Hard to get late afternoon appointments. I will be seeing a Dr in Bhm...

August 4th, 2013

I thought that I had a doctor whom I could rely on ,

I thought that I had a doctor whom I could rely on. I have had a neurological problem for quite some time, and I thought that I could rely on Dr. Swader. Then when it came time for my problem to get a lot worst and send me to the emergency room, the E.R. doctor in the hospital next door phoned Dr. Swader, BUT 1. She would not come to the E.R. to see me. 2. She would not direct the E.R. staff to put me in a wheelchair and send me to her office for any attention - not even at the end of her office day. 3. She wanted me to come back the next week, four-to-five days later, at 7:30 a.m., despite the fact that nearly every morning, I am too sick to be up and around that early. 4. Also, I do not drive because I am disabled and I cannot afford a car, and in any case I WOULD NOT be driving under those conditions because I have been too sick to safely to do. Also, I do not have a wife, brother, sister, father, mother, aunt, uncle, or cousin available to drive to me doctor's offices. Dr. Swader knows that my mother, who was a patient of hers, too, is deceased, and my father is blind - she knows because he visited her with my mother - and that I don't have any brothers at all, and I don't have any relatives in this whole county or a nearby one. My uncle, who lives two counties away, is also disabled with heart disease. If nothing else, Dr. Swader could have had me admitted to the hospital until a neurologist could have attended to me, but Dr. Swader would not do that, either. Besides that, this is fairly-small town, and Dr. Swader would not arrange for another doctor to take care of me, such as by sending me to Birmingham, Nashville, Atlanta, Huntsville, etc.

June 21st, 2013

Well-educated, kind, skillful but not so dependable in urgent situations

Dr. Swader is well-educated, knowledgeable, skillful, and kind, but not so dependable in urgent situations. This is my primary objection. I was very ill with a neurological problem, and I even asked Dr. Swader to put me in the hospital about it, but she would not do it. I thought that I had a neurologist whom I could rely on no matter what the situation was, and how bad I felt, but I was grossly disappointed with Dr. Swader. Also, she was unwilling to make time for me at the end of the day when I was very ill. As long as things went smoothly, everything was all right, but when I was desperately ill, Dr. Swader did not do her duty. Also, the emergency room in this town is quite poor, especially when it comes to neurological emergencies. The doctors there do no seem to know ANYTHING about neurology. I was expecting my own neurologist, Dr. Swader, to take care of me in such a situation.

June 15th, 2011

Excellent Dr. She really listens to your symptoms and is willing to work with you until you have a full understanding of the problem.

February 26th, 2010

Dr. Swader is an excellent physician, and we are fortunate to have her in Cullman. Dr. Swader has given me a lot of help by diagnosing and treating a condition that had stumped several other doctors: internist, endocrinologist, rheumatologist, sleep specialist / pulmonologist. They had come to the conclusion that I had some kind of a chronic fatigue syndrome, but Dr. Swader found a neurological reason for my continual tiredness & sleepiness. Thanks, Dr. Swafer.

September 13th, 2017