A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Task:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Task is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Task, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Task graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Task has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri L Task MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Task practice?
- Dr. Sheri Task has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheri Task practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.