A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Task is Excellent. Dr. Task has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Task, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Task graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Task has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Task accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Task:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Task practice?
Dr. Sheri Task practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cheri Task, Dr. Cherie Task, Dr. Cherry Task, Dr. Cheryl Task, Dr. Sheree Task, Dr. Sherie Task