A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Chernetsky Tejedor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernetsky Tejedor graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chernetsky Tejedor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Gerise Chernetsky Tejedor MD is a female doctor, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Sheri G. Chernetsky Tejedor practice?
- Dr. Sheri Chernetsky Tejedor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheri Chernetsky Tejedor practices Hospitalist near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Hospitalists.