A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Lynn Weber DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Weber practice?
- Dr. Sheri Weber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheri Weber practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.