A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Weber practice?
Dr. Sheri Weber practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Troy, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians, Lake Orion General Practitioners, and Lake Orion Pediatricians.