Dr. Sheri Weinstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
An excellent physician!
Dr. Weinstein is concerned with helping patients enhance and maintain health; she doesn't just treat disease. She is an excellent diagnostician, is always aware of the latest developments in medicine, and is also kind and caring.

September 24th, 2015
The perfect physician
Dr. Weinstein embodies that perfect combination of intelligence and compassion. She listens closely, has a vast knowledge of medical conditions, and provides caring treatment. She is a wonderful physician and I recommend her highly.

December 19th, 2014
I love her!

May 15th, 2014
High $4000 plus fee for a patient visit....
I called months ago trying to get in to see this doctor for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue (severe). Finally got an appointment; however, NOT ONCE did anyone I spoke with in her office tell me there would be this outrageous fee just to get in. I learned this 4 days before my set appointment by reading this site and seeing a review posted since my going on her wait list. This is disgusting that Sarasota doctors have put their interests in money prior to patient needs. They can limit how much time they want to work by charging these outrageous fees to make up for not seeing many patients; also, limiting the number of patients who need good doctors for serious problems. Having insurance makes no difference to them. Personally, they have left the profession of being a doctor and are now just another business person. I don't mind paying out of pocket for alternative treatments not covered by my insurance as I get those treatments, but requiring I make you richer with just an office visit is totally unprofessional for a person of the medical profession. Another doctor who puts $$$$ before patient care!

March 5th, 2014
Concierge Practice
I tried to make an appointment as a new patient and was told I would have to be put on a waiting list to join the practice at a cost of $4000 and up in order to see the physician. I'm not from the area but have never heard of such a thing. I have good health insurance and expect to be able to see a physician without buying into the practice. The video on Vitals said she was accepting new patients and never mentions that this is necessary. It's a shame because she sounds like just the type of physician that meets my health needs and concerns at this time in my life but I find that disturbing.

March 7th, 2011
Beauty fixes
Always professionalYes, I would recommend her to anyone wanting to look younger, keeping your look unnoticable. Very caring and understands your needs

February 18th, 2010
great doctor
Doctor Sheri Weinstein left the practice at 1250 to go into her own concierge practice at 2650 Bahia Vista several years ago, She and her devoted staff are very dedicated to customer service, which is a big change from her prior office staff in the "green buiding". She is a very caring and devoted doctor that places patient care above all else and stays up to date on all the latest medical information to keep us all healthy.

May 24th, 2016