A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Zager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Zager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheri Zager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zager graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zager has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri L Zager MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheri L. Zager practice?
- Dr. Sheri Zager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheri Zager practices Pediatrics near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Norcross Pediatricians.