A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheridan Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheridan Evans, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheridan Evans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheridan Scott Evans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheridan S. Evans practice?
- Dr. Sheridan Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheridan Evans practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.