Dr. Sheridan Evans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great Doctor! Always able to get us in when we need to see him.

September 5th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for several years and highly recommend him. All of my other Doctors are at UTSW in Dallas and he trained there. I trust him completely and love his nurse Bertha!!!

May 18th, 2015
9 Years - Best Family Doctor Ever
Excellent doctor and staff. We are fortunate to have found him. He has been our doctor for the past 9 years.

February 6th, 2015
Best family doctor I have ever had.

October 18th, 2013
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Evans now for 5 years. He spends time, asks questions, and listens! He has created a very comfortable environment from the time you enter the reception area throughout the process. His office staff is courteous and efficient. Nurse, Bertha is amazing! I love the chemistry between the two of them. Bertha takes the information and makes sure he has what he needs when he greets you. No repeating yourself.

August 27th, 2013
patient of his
great doctor, always diagnosis accurately

October 11th, 2012
Abandonment of Patient Services
As of yesterday Dr. Evans severed his Patient practioner relationship with my mother without giving her sufficient time to located an alternative doctor. Moreover, when he and his staffed were questioned over prescribed medicines and the shallow level of medical history questioning he became beligerant, hostile,and abruptly told my elderly, disabled mother not to bother to come in.She is living indepently is employed only part time recieves medicare and has medical conditions that without medicine on a regualar basis could become fatal. Now she is having to find a new doctor without referral who will accept medicare and her medicines have run out. Is this the type of care anyone deserves?

March 6th, 2012
Where natural remedies and medicine come together.
Dr. Evans is a true family doctor. I only go to the doctor once or twice a year for check-ups or if there is a problem that herbs and vitamins won't remedy, but Dr. Evans and his staff always remember me. Berta his nurse is always friendly and only a phone call away. Sometimes when their busy there is a little bit of a wait, but who doesn't expect that at the doctor's office from time to time. The waiting room is comfortable and they have plenty of reading. The important part is that Dr. Evans listens to you and doesn't force you to do or take anything you don't want to by belittling you or making you feel like an idiot. You are probably thinking which doctor would, but believe me when you believe in natural medicine there are a lot of doctors that do. I feel great today and it is all thanks to Dr. Evans and his staff. They worked with me for months on my per-diabetes while I tried diet and herbs and then quietly gave me a prescription when I was ready.

September 8th, 2011
staying with doc
i met dr evans when his practice was in corsicana texas beforemoving to mckinney i was so impressed with my husband was looking for another doctor i recommended him and it was dr patient at first sight he is so caring & actually listens to what is going on with that person it is well worth the drive to find a good doctor

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Evans is a very caring doctor, smart and equally aggressive at making sure his patients get the best medical care.

April 6th, 2011
Great Doctor visit!!
By far the best office visit I have been too. He is a excellent doctor and spent time with me and I didn't feel rushed. His nurse and front staff is caring and warm. I will def. be back and will refer to this office.

December 24th, 2010
Excellent Physician
I could not ask for a better personal physician.