Family Practitioner

5605 Virginia Pkwy
Ste 4
McKinney, TX 75071
972-548-5050
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Frank & Kathy on Oct 18th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Evans now for 5 years. He spends time, asks questions, and listens! He has created a very comfortable environment from the time you enter the reception area throughout the process. His office staff is courteous and efficient. Nurse, Bertha is amazing! I love the chemistry between the two of them. Bertha takes the information and makes sure he has what he needs when he greets you. No repeating yourself.

|  patient of his  |  show details
by Pam on Aug 27th, 2013

great doctor, always diagnosis accurately

|  Abandonment of Patient Services  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

As of yesterday Dr. Evans severed his Patient practioner relationship with my mother without giving her sufficient time to located an alternative doctor. Moreover, when he and his staffed were questioned over prescribed medicines and the shallow level of medical history questioning he became beligerant, hostile,and abruptly told my elderly, disabled mother not to bother to come in.She is living indepently is employed only part time recieves medicare and has medical conditions that without medicine on a regualar basis could become fatal. Now she is having to find a new doctor without referral who will accept medicare and her medicines have run out. Is this the type of care anyone deserves?

|  Where natural remedies and medicine come together.  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Evans is a true family doctor. I only go to the doctor once or twice a year for check-ups or if there is a problem that herbs and vitamins won't remedy, but Dr. Evans and his staff always remember me. Berta his nurse is always friendly and only a phone call away. Sometimes when their busy there is a little bit of a wait, but who doesn't expect that at the doctor's office from time to time. The waiting room is comfortable and they have plenty of reading. The important part is that Dr. Evans listens to you and doesn't force you to do or take anything you don't want to by belittling you or making you feel like an idiot. You are probably thinking which doctor would, but believe me when you believe in natural medicine there are a lot of doctors that do. I feel great today and it is all thanks to Dr. Evans and his staff. They worked with me for months on my per-diabetes while I tried diet and herbs and then quietly gave me a prescription when I was ready.

|  staying with doc  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

i met dr evans when his practice was in corsicana texas beforemoving to mckinney i was so impressed with my husband was looking for another doctor i recommended him and it was dr patient at first sight he is so caring & actually listens to what is going on with that person it is well worth the drive to find a good doctor

May 11th, 2011

Dr. Evans is a very caring doctor, smart and equally aggressive at making sure his patients get the best medical care.

|  Great Doctor visit!!  |  show details
by Mandi on Apr 6th, 2011

By far the best office visit I have been too. He is a excellent doctor and spent time with me and I didn't feel rushed. His nurse and front staff is caring and warm. I will def. be back and will refer to this office.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

I could not ask for a better personal physician.

Jun 23rd, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Evans for about 5 years. We never have to wait long and only occasionally have we been told we have to come in at a later date, and always with an apology. The staff is caring and Dr. Evans is quick but thorough.

|  Excellent McKinney Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been seeing Dr. Evans for about 5 years now and he is very thorough and takes the time to really listen before making diagnosistreat...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Retired - Medicare Patient  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2010

Dr. Evans accepted my wife and me as Medicare patients ("grandfathered"), since we were on private insurance with him for 3 years prior to going onto Medicare. It is understandable that he can't take new Medicare patients, since the government does not pay his cost plus a decent profit.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Evans for about 7 years now and have been very happy with his clinic. He is a very thorough doctor an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dec 16th, 2009

Wait time depends. My family has used Dr. Evans for a couple of years but over the last year it is impossible to see him with routine problems such as sinus infection, sore throat, etc. You are always asked if you can wait until tomorrow. Not acceptable. His nurse is terrific and he is a good doctor. However, getting in is not easy and we end up at doc in the boxes more often than with our real doctor.

|  Very satisfied  |  show details
May 22nd, 2009

I've only been going to Dr. Evans for a few months now, but I always get a response from his staff, and appointments quickly. He's very willing to listen to me and work together to come up with plans for my health care.

|  Will not accept new patients with Medicare coverage  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2009

What a greedy hypocrite!

by super on Oct 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Evans is one of the best doctors that I have been too. An added bonus you never have to wait and calls are promptly returned.

Jul 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I've been a patient with Dr. Evans for about a year. I feel very comforatable with he and his staff--they're efficient and friendly. I especially appreicate how easy it is to get ahold of someone. Whenever I've left messages, they've gotten back to me wit

Apr 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Office was friendly and convenient. Dr. Evans seems like a great guy and make me feel really comfortable.

Oct 16th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Best Dr. In McKinney: I have been going to Dr. Evans for some time now and I think he is great! He is very professional and always works to get to the bottom of the problem. He has a STELLAR office staff (Tabiltha, Sherri and Sam) that says a lot! I am lu