A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherief Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherief Kamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherief Kamel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kamel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherief Mohammed Kamel MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sherief M. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Sherief Kamel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherief Kamel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonifay, FL and McAllen, TX.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Endocrinologists.