Dr. Sheriev Boctor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sheriev Boctor?

Compassionate Family Doctor....and Staff

Posted on September 25th, 2016

If you want a family Dr that is real, down to earth and yet professional; choose Dr Bocter. You will get honest answers, feedback because he gets to know you. My daughters and I became patients in 2012, and drive back to Cypress for visits after moving to another city. It is because, we may go into the office feeling bad, but come out with a smile. I also appreciate the staff's kinds and always helpful. Thank you Dr Boctor...

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

It is so frustrating , we visit our doctor to make sure we get a refill on our medication . His staff says they will call in prescription after a week to go to the drug store nothing has been called in from his off. For the meantime you have no medication until pharmacy gets a refill from your physician ... That's after a week seeing your Dr. Staff rating is POOR !

"Top Notch"

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I've seen many doctors across the nation with my family and folks. As one ER physician stated about Dr. Boctor, he is, "Top notch" compared to others as rated by this seasoned ER transplant from New York and beyond. You'll get the very best treatment he can provide because Dr. Boctor truly CARES about his patients and the quality of his care on a very high ethical, professional, philosophical, educational, and even spiritual level.

Compassionate & Caring Dr.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Boctor is a great family practioner. He treats myself, my husband, and my 2 sons. He has 2 offices located in Cy-Fair & practices w/ Dr. Tadros. As w/ most Dr. offices, your 1st impression on entering is having to wait, dealing w/ staff, having a nurse/PA take vitals and get background info. All this takes time, but once Dr. Boctor sees you, all that stress goes out the door. He's friendly, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and discuss why we're making treatment choices together. I never feel pressured to follow a plan dictated to me. He uses his medical expertise to explain what needs to be done & why. Then he schedules follow-ups. It's up to the patient how effectively the plan is followed.

Posted on August 27th, 2011

I met him for the first time two months ago and have refered many of my friends. He has a great bedside manner and treats his patients like his own family. I got the feeling that he really cares.

THIS IS THE BEST FAMILY DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD

Posted on March 17th, 2010

After 22 years in the Navy, 11 kids, myself and my spouse we have gone through many doctors and family physicians, DR. Boctor is by far "THE BEST". I have since moved and now live 45 minutes away but his service and care with our children is so great, it's worth the drive.

Posted on May 10th, 2009

He is a good listener and tires to understand his patient's concerns

very disappointed

Posted on November 27th, 2008

I am 22 and went in for cancer test, the office staff didn't even look up from there desk to help me, I once waited an hour on appointment to be seen for 2 minutes and didn't even get a chance to ask questions. Cancer is serious and I was very scared going in and I got no support. Also I did a blood test and called the office 5 times and each time the staff said he would call me back and I still haven't heard from him but got an extra big bill for it.

Posted on January 17th, 2017