A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Abdel-Misih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Abdel-Misih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Abdel-Misih, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Misih graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Abdel-Misih has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Raafat Zikry Abdel-Misih MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherif R. Abdel-Misih practice?
- Dr. Sherif Abdel-Misih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Abdel-Misih practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.