Dr. Sherif Algendy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherif Algendy?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Sherif Algendy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

Pain Management

Dr Algendy is a great doctor that will always take the time to listen and find a treatment plan to best help each patient individually. If you are coming to him specifically to get a prescription for opioids, then you are waisting your time. If you are coming here with an open mind to treatment goals, then this is the place for you. Staff is very friendly and accomadating.

January 17th, 2017

Best pain man agent ever!

When I met Dr Algendy he sat and talked with me about other treatments I received elsewhere. He was very informative and listened to my concerns and he explained what he would be doing differently and other optioins never mententionedc previously. Highly recommend him!!

January 5th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Algendy for many years. I suffer from diabetic neuropathy and MS. Nerve pain is very difficult to treat. He has been working with me, to help get the pain under control. I am very satisfied with his care. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Dr. Algendy is patient and understanding. I trust him, with my care.

December 20th, 2016

Best chronic pain Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Algendy since early 2000. In dealing with chronic pain you need someone that understands chronic pain and can empathize with the patient. In the years I have been working with Dr. Algendy he has shown me he truly has the patient BEST INTEREST AT HEART. He has given me the best quality of life possible. He doesn't just hand out drugs he works with you to find the best treatment. He helped me through a very tough time in my life without turning me into an opioid addict. I recommend Dr. Algendy and the staff at Bay State Pain Associates be your 1st stop on your journey to a better quality of life. Thank you Dr. Algendy.

December 14th, 2016

moderate to severe osteoarthritis. I had previously seen other pain management professionals without proper treatment. On the first visit with Dr. Algendy he told me he would begin with epidurals and if that didn' t work, he would try RFAs and that if that didn't work, he had other ideas of what to do. He was the first doctor that gave me hope. Unfortunately, I also have scoliosis and fibromyalgia. I currently have periodic RFAs and they allow me to function as a 63 year old when I actually usually feel like I am 90 years old. I would most likely be bed ridden if not for Dr. Algendy.

November 28th, 2016

I was reffered bya friend and could not be happier, he listens , he cares and he is a very good doctor, the staff is very pleadant and very helpful, this is the best place I have seen for my pain problem and I have been to many places

September 11th, 2016

This man has psychologically destroyed me!

I went to Dr Agency for 3 years; constantly! I have 3 herniated discs in my lower lumbar spine, which caused a collapse TG towards my right side. This caused arthritis w/ bone spurs on my right facet joint, and sciatica pain 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Horrific pain around the clock. What I really want to say is, this doctor never, ever in 3 years heard my desperate pleas find or pain relief from my "nerve" pain (sciatica). Not even once did he titrate me up on any medication given to me. He gave me 10 mg methadone, twice a day for 3 years. When I asked him to titrate me up just a little, he would not. My primary doctor even called him to ask if he could do that for me. My primary doctor got back to me saying, Dr Agency was extremely offended that he was called by my primary doctor. I had to go out and get a "I'm sorry" card, and let him know that I wasn't trying to go over his head, so to speak! After going there for 3 years, I realized that all this doctor wanted to do was give me constant steroid injections and facet blocks! For all that time, I did as I was asked. There were injections that did help my separate back pain, but these injections never once did anything for my excruciating nerve pain. There were times that I went in for right sided injections, but, surprise, as he finishes the right side, he would then give me an injection in my left side. I was never told that I'd be getting that! Not only that, but it never was mentioned to me after the fact either. What finally made me leave was, he took the methadone away and put me on the Fentanyl patch. When I told him that I did not like it, and that it didn't work well, I asked him if I could go back to the methadone, same dosage. He said "NO"! Then he reminded me that it was probably time for another injection. When I told him that the back pain was still under control, he reminded me how important it is to keep doing the injections. That's when I realized just exactly what I meant to him....MONEY...from big insurance payouts for those injections. So, that's what it was all about. It wasn't about my life, my agony, my inability to go to work, my thoughts of suicide just to get away from this pain. My begging, crying for relief meant nothing. It was all about "the Benjamin's baby"! I am now unable to even think about getting any injections in my spine. The last one that he had given me so agonizingly painful that I sobbed all the way home and for a while afterwards. I would now not be able to subject myself to another one! I have now gone months without a pain doctor. I am now so afraid of them all, even though I don't have a clue what they may have to offer. I now live in my bed! I don't recommend Dr Algendy to anybody!

May 6th, 2016

ARROGANT, does not actually seem to listen patient

I bring a family member to see this doctor. We are both female, and I very much felt that we were not listened to or respected because of that. Also, do not go to this doctor if you have a disease that requires opioid pain medication as well as other treatments. He is VERY conservative with that kind of treatment, and will always put himself before his patients' needs.

January 6th, 2016

best pain doctor I have been to

June 16th, 2015

horrible personality

I had injection from this guy, won't even call him a doctor. While I was on my stomach, he walked in, injected medication in my back, NEVER said hello, and then left. No follow up;bed manners of a dead fish.

February 9th, 2015

Patient

Welcomed from the moment I walked in, to the second I left. Everyone was so nice and went out of their way to maske sure I was taken care of. Doctor Algendy actually took the time to listen to my pain problems and provided many different forms of treatment for me. I recommened him to all of my friends and family that are in need of these services.

July 17th, 2014

Great doctor, great staff, they went out of there way to fit me in the schedule same day instead of sending me to ER