Dr. Sherif Awadalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherif Awadalla?

He Knows His Stuff

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. A is obviously an expert at what he does. He recommended IVF to me way before I was ready to hear it, and guess what? We needed it! He had my protocol down pat for my IVF cycle without any tweaking needed. He is very busy, so he didn't always answer my questions to my satisfaction because I don't think he wants to get too specific in his answers with patients. I got the impression he would stay all day to answer my questions, but his answers always seemed vague to me.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Awadalla is one of the most caring human beings I have ever met. It has been 18 years (and 3 children later) since he helped me with my fertility issues.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr. A is one of the most unique doctor personalities, in that he has the best bedside manner in making a patient feel comfortable and at ease with what is usually a stressful time in infertility. He has been in the business a long time and is passionate about what he does. You can see that through his work and communication with him.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

AMAZING practice. My husband and I traveled from Louisville to come to this clinic, and I would do it over again in a heartbeat. So thankful for the doctors. They have the best bedside manner ever, and surround themselves with a wonderful team of nurses. If you've thought about coming to them, don't think twice--they're worth it.

Amazing Physicians!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for two years with no luck. We went to IRH and after one IUI we're expecting! The doctors and staff are friendly and knowledgeable and listened to all of our concerns as they arose. Couldn't be happier with our treatment there.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Had uterine fibroids, Dr. Awadalla saw these, and chose to ignore that this could potentially cause problems with embryo attachment. Recommended in vitro immediately. Went through 2 rounds with embryo attachment failure on both attempts. Waited 1 week to discuss options after the loss of the 2nd round.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Dr. Awadalla was the only doctor of many to just be honest with us regarding our infertility. He explained everything to us and after following his treatment advice we were able to conceive.

patient

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Dr. Awadalla is an amazing doctor. He went above and beyond is duties to ensure my well-being. I admire him and highly recommend him to any one struggling with infertility.

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Dr. Awadalla has not been able to help us.This doctor does not provide a complete explanation of the procedures he is suggesting. The patient needs information to make the best decisions.

Amazing Experience

Posted on September 24th, 2012

My husband & I had been to another doctor in Lexington, KY & didn't like his bedside manner at all. Dr. Awadalla was a breath of fresh air. He was so kind, knowledgeable & understanding. He took time to sit down with us & listen to our story (fertility process history) & then gave us his honest professional opinion of how we should proceed. He even held us up in the process a couple of times based on his judgement to wait for the "perfect cycle." Although I was disappointed, he knew what he was doing because we are now expecting our little baby in a few weeks! And that is the most important outcome of the whole experience! We are thrilled! Great experience with their whole office!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

The staff is very friendly and supportive. I would suggest Dr. Awadalla to anyone having trouble in having a baby. He helped me and now i have two amazing little girls that just turned 2 years old.

Most advanced IVF care in the area

Posted on May 17th, 2012

All the physicians in the practice are very knowledgable and professional. Dr. Awadalla is the only RE in the Cincinnati area to step outside the traditional "IVF" model and find something that could actually help the patient. He is very straightforward and honest about your case. Even if your outcome is not successful this is money and time well spent. The practice is state of the art and rivals any of the "big names" in IVF.