Learn more about Dr. Sherif Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Plainview Pathologists and Plainview Hematologists.