Learn more about Dr. Sherif Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Pathologists and West Harrison Hematologists.