A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Sherif Ibrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Ibrahim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See East Setauket Pathologists.