inactive

Sherif El-Salawy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2013
Sherif is great--where did he go suddenly???
I was recommended to Dr. Sherif i2 yrs. ago for my elderly mom. I get a letter in the mail telling me he no longer works for the SHC. I have no one for my mom now and this happened right before her appt. I would like to know what happened. Thank you.

July 26th, 2013
An Excellent Physician
Dr. El-Salawy is an excellent choice for a gentleman or lady wishing to see a physician in the field of geriatric medicine or primary care. He is exceedingly knowledgeable and brings his broad medical knowledge to bear in helping a patient to understand his/her health status. He will explain everything in words that you will understand instead of highly technical language. He is also compassionate and empathic in understanding how it feels to have a medical condition. If you have recently had a procedure by a surgeon, he will ask you how you are feeling as a result. After reviewing your medical history and current status, he will recommend a medication or course of action and tell you why. If you choose to follow your own path, he will not belittle or harass you for disagreeing with him. In addition to his perfect English, he is able to communicate fluently with any patient whose primary language may be Italian, Russian, or Arabic. My wife and I have been very happy with his medical care.

July 16th, 2013
Dr. El-Salawy is wonderful!
Dr. El-Salawy is excellent with elderly patients. He takes the time to listen and is a genuinely caring physician.