A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from Zagazig University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hosp, Banning, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khalil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance