A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Khalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hosp, Banning, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Fouad Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif F. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Sherif Khalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Khalil practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Beaumont Internists.