Overall Review

3.9

December 4th, 2015
Endoscopy
Dr farag and his staff are the best friendly and pleasent they talk to you and take all that worrying away I couldn't of asked for a better experience I was scared to have the test done but they made me feel safe and Jennifer was so nice and all the girls that work there and as far as dr farag I can't say enough he is the best and talks to you and tells you everything a real pleasure and a down right nice man I would recommend him to everyone the best five stars

November 17th, 2015
I am a new patient and needed to see a doctor after having severe abdominal pain. I had the pleasure of speaking with Krystal on the phone to schedule my appointment. She gave me the option to see Dr.Farag or the PA, she told me it was up to me but if I would like to be seen either that day or tomorrow it would have to be the PA. I told her I would rather see the PA and she said ok no problem. She made the appointment for the following week. When I came in and checked in, she happened to be right there and when the other girl at the front who was also very nice and helpful, her name was Serine I think. They got me checked in. The wait was about 30 minutes but it went fast. Dr.Farag was wonderful, he asked me several questions was extremely friendly and professional and I was then booked for a procedure the following week. I wanted to give recognition to a wonderful office staff and doctor.

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Farag has a great bedside manner and his staff was great.

October 1st, 2015
I think Dr. Farag is a great doctor, and his P.A. is also wonderful. I found them both to be caring. I called for an appointment and got one for the following day, and a procedure performed the next day. Christine was the nurse who was present during and after my procedure and she was professional. I also found the staff to be very accommodating.

September 18th, 2015
What?
Dr. Farag is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and very direct. he listens to your concerns and takes time with you. However, there needs to be three of him! This means if you have an issue after you leave his office, you're basically on your own. If you call, you get these girls that are rude, they prtend to be nice, but they are not except for one girl who is wonderful but if you ask for her, you get the third degree. One girl in particular is so rude. I hate when she answers the phone because you get no where with her. I think Dr. Farag needs to know about his staff who answers the phones. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 2...maybe. I have called that office with questions after my follow up with Dr. Farag to speak to his PA and was told she is with patients but she will call you back. It's one week! Still waiting! I don't think she ever gets the messages. I have seen one girl in action in person. She tries to sound nice on the phone with the patients, but at the same time, she's making all sorts of faces and rolling her eyes. I assume she does that with me when I call and probably does not give Christine my message. Christine is an awesome PA! The front desk staff needs to be replaced except for one of them. Don't want to mention names. Just call the office and see for yourself.

February 23rd, 2015
Office is terrible! Worst I have ever dealt with! I have chrons disease and he pushes medicine on me that I don't want and makes it difficult to get the meds I want! His staff dodges me for weeks upon time for meds and he defends them and says I should use the meds he chooses..... Def gets kick backs

February 18th, 2015
Dr. Farag took excellent care of my son during a bout of Gastroenteritis. He was attentive to our concerns, thorough with his examination and extremely compassionate! He is a wonderful doctor!

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Farag is extremly caring and really listens to his patients however his staff is horrible. It took over a week to get a call back on an urgent matter. I called twice a day and would never receive a call back.

February 5th, 2013
Good doctor but rude office staff
I am previous patient of Dr. Farag. I personally think he's a great MD but I won't see him again due to his rude office staff. I called once to make an appointment to see him for an urgent issue and they wouldn't give me an appointment until 1.5 months later! Despite my begging, they showed no concern or care. So I asked to speak to Dr. Farag to explain my symptoms and called several times to speak to him but they said he wasn't available. I don't even think they cared to tell him that I wanted to speak to him. So I went to see another GI specialist at NYU downtown center. Despite the fact that I was a new patient, the NYU gave me an appointment right away and everyone there was SO pleasant! I called Dr. Farag's office again to make an appointment months later thinking maybe it was one time incident. Again, I had to deal with long wait (annoying music) and rude office staff to make an appointment. I will permanently find another GI specialist for myself and my entire family.